13 Jan Presentation Skills
For many, the challenge is often to develop the confidence to present. This course is designed to develop such confidence by providing a structured approach with tools and techniques to help sustain the learning. There are two vital keys to this course:
1. Knowing what makes a great presentation
2. Being a great presenter.
In other words, the material and the delivery.
Duration: 1 day
What to expect on the programme…
- Use language and tools to present a more powerful message
- How to remember what is coming next and how to link points seamlessly
- Building rapport to engage and interact with conﬁdence
- Developing the individuals unique strengths and delivery style
- Dealing with questions eﬀectively.
Who is the ideal delegate?
Employees who need to present to large or small groups in order to communicate effectively and also as a development opportunity for those who have been identified as potential future leaders