13 Jan Coaching For Managers
This programme will give you six essential coaching skills and a plan which is guaranteed to get the best out of the people you are coaching. You will also be introduced to the “Individual SWOT” which is a challenging way of leading others to reach the kind of performance you and your organisation require.
Duration: 1 day
What to expect on the programme…
- Learn coaching skills and techniques to help develop others into the best that they can be
- Learn how to structure a 1-2-1 coaching session with your staff or colleagues
- Understand questioning techniques
- Understand the difference between directive & non directive coaching
- Practice coaching in the safe experimental environment created
Who is the ideal delegate?
This Coaching for Managers Course is for any individual wishing to develop their coaching or mentoring skills at any level within a business and any manager who wants to bring or further develop coaching skills into their management and leadership approach.